This shower was truly a labor of love for many reasons. The first reason is because it was for my baby sister! The second reason is that this was my first full production event since launching Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC in January. So I put my heart and soul into it..... and I believe that it shows. So for today, we will start will a little decor. There are so many lovely details to this shower that I need to break it up.
I choose a location that was absolutely stunning to begin with great neutral background and beautiful finishings. For the decorations I choose black table linens with a black & white damask table runner and my partner (AKA mom) made this beautiful ruffled placemats out of fuchsia ribbon that completely popped against the black and white!
We were inspired by the Gossip Girl shower from the HWTM and my mom made these ruffled placemats. She is awesome!
Stay tuned for more pictures and more details tomorrow!
.................................................






ohhh I LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Im lovin it!
ReplyDeleteThank you thank you!!! I loved it too! More pictures to come!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Ebony for making my shower absolutely fabulous! I loved every moment of it and I am truly blessed to be able to call you my sister!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful example of talent and passion!!
ReplyDeleteEbony,
ReplyDeleteYou did such an "Awesome" job on this most elegant bridal shower for Misty. I am still
receiving so many compliments on how beautiful everything was. You are truly gifted and we are so proud of you. Keep up the great work!
I had a ball!!
Love
Mommy
awesome! love the colors and the placemats :)
ReplyDeleteGreat job on everything!!
ReplyDeletethe ruffle placemats are amazing!! everything is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWould you consider a tutorial on how to make those placemats?? Simply gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteSaw this shower on Celebrations at Home, Love it! Your mom workesd those placemats out! Beautiful shower!
ReplyDeleteLove It!
ReplyDelete