Monday, May 10, 2010

{Fabulous Giveaway Contest} Bosom Button Collection!


We've got a great giveaway contest for you today!  Say Goodbye to Wardrobe Malfunctions!  Introducing the Bosom Button!
Bosom Button is a functional accessory designed to minimize cleavage on your favorite tops!   Each Bosom Button™ is handmade with quality Swarovski stones. Pierce it through your clothing and fasten with clutch at back.  That's it!  


Bosom Button is giving away 3 of the Bridal Collection buttons (a $75 dollar value).
Here is how to enter up to 7 times! :) 







1. Become a Fan of Bosom Button on Facebook! - Leave a comment on here that you did. 
2.  Become a Fan of Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC on Facebook! - Leave a comment that you did. 
3.  Follow The Sparkle Spot blog! - Leave a comment on here that you did. 
4.  Follow Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC on Twitter! - Leave a comment on here that you did. 
5. Post about this giveaway on your own Blog, Facebook Page and/or Tweet about it & comment here with the links! (up to 3 entries for posting on each)




There are numerous entries opportunities, so please share! 
Winner will be chosen on Friday, May  28th at 11:00pm (EST).




Any entries received after this time will not be considered. Open to US residents only.

Winner will be chosen using random.org





As seen in Elle, InStyle, OK! Magazines and many more!  

.................................................
 

22 comments:

  1. I became a fan of Busom Button on FB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I became a fan of Sparkling Event Designs on FB

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shared the link to the contest on my FB page.

    http://www.facebook.com/#!/kristinaisanaka?ref=profile

    ReplyDelete
  5. I became a fan on Twitter.

    I had to set up a page to do it. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I re-tweeted the info about the contest onto my Twitter page.



    (can you tell that I really want a Busom Button, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I became a fan of Bosom Button on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a fan of Sparkling Events & Design and can't wait to see my wedding invitations :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow The Sparkle Spot and look forward to your newsletters daily on the latest trends!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm following you on twitter and re-tweeted the contest...http://twitter.com/PynkLemonade08

    I've added your contest to my blog....http://weddingbycolor.com/pynklemonade08

    And I've shared this contest with all my FB friends and posted it to my wall....http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=72800320

    ReplyDelete
  11. From FB- Cheri Martin - I "liked" Bosom Button" entry!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to have the Bosom Button!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Became a Fan of Sparkling Events & Designs, on FB

    Cindy Hardy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shared giveaway on FB profile!

    Cindy H.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Became a Fan on FB of Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC.

    Kinya F.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Following Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC. on Twitter.

    Kinya F.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I shared the giveaway on FB.

    Kinya

    ReplyDelete
  18. Became a Fan of Bosom Button on FB.

    Kinya F.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a Fan of Sparking Events & Designs, on FB.

    Joy R.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm a Fan of Bosom Button on FB.

    Joy R.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm a Fan of Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC.

    ReplyDelete